Wooden Watch WeWood - Kappa Nut
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Kappa is WeWOOD's flagship timepiece, featuring a bold circular wooden case with matching bezel and windows for military hours, days, and date set into a strong woodgrain face. Kappa is available in a variety of luxurious wood colors and styles making it the perfect timepiece for your wrist!
WALNUT (Nut) Scientific name: Juglans Regia. Walnut comes from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, it’s the source of what are the most common form of edible walnuts for human consuption. Its most common uses are for furniture, cabinetry, interior paneling, veneer and turned items.
• Premium Miyota 6P29
•Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)