Wooden Watch WeWood - Kappa chocolate
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Kappa is WeWOOD's flagship timepiece, featuring a bold circular wooden case with matching bezel and windows for military hours, days, and date set into a strong woodgrain face. Kappa is available in a variety of luxurious wood colors and styles making it the perfect timepiece for your wrist!
INDIAN ROSEWOOD (Chocolate) Scientific name: Dalbergia Latifolia. This dark chocolate colored wood is very strong and heavy, takes an excellent polish, and is a suitable wood for the black pieces in chess sets and for billiard cues. Often streaked with hues of purple and red, each piece has its own unique color.
• Premium Miyota 6P29
•Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)