Wooden Watch WeWood - Kappa Choco Crema
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Kappa is WeWOOD's flagship timepiece, featuring a bold circular wooden case with matching bezel and windows for military hours, days, and date set into a strong woodgrain face. Kappa is available in a variety of luxurious wood colors and styles making it the perfect timepiece for your wrist!
INDIAN ROSEWOOD (Chocolate) Scientific name: Dalbergia Latifolia. This dark chocolate colored wood is very strong and heavy, takes an excellent polish, and is a suitable wood for the black pieces in chess sets and for billiard cues. Often streaked with hues of purple and red, each piece has its own unique color.
MAPLE (Beige) Scientific name: Acer campestre / Acer pseudoplatanus. This dirty blonde colored wood is often used in smoke houses and in culinary arts. It’s also used to create many musical instruments like the violin and the guitar.
• Premium Miyota 6P29
•Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)