Wooden Watch WeWood - Kappa Black-Ro
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Kappa is WeWOOD's flagship timepiece, featuring a bold circular wooden case with matching bezel and windows for military hours, days, and date set into a strong woodgrain face. Kappa is available in a variety of luxurious wood colors and styles making it the perfect timepiece for your wrist!
AFRICAN BLACKWOOD (Black) Scientific name: Dalbergia Melanoxylon (Mpingo). African Blackwood comes from the dry savanna regions of central and southern Africa and it’s considered to be among the hardest and densest of woods in the world. It was imported and used in Ancient Egypt thousands of years agao and today is often used for flooring and musical instruments (guitars, clarinets, oboes, etc.).
• Premium Miyota 2317
•Features applied hour indices.
•Features date window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)