Wooden Watch WeWood - Jupiter Army
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Jupiter is a signature timepiece, featuring a durable geometric case in a variety of wood colors and face styles. It offers dual Miyota movements making it perfect for being in two places at once.
VERAWOOD (Army) Scientific name: Bulnesia Sarmientoi. Verawood is a tree native to South America used in pharmaceutical preparations of herbal teas, but it’s also used for tool handles, bearings, bushings and boatbuilding. Verawood color can range from a pale yellowish olive, to a deeper forest green or dark brown to almost black. The color tends to darken with age, especially upon exposure to light.
• Premium Miyota 2039
• Features applied hour indices
• Features secondary smaller dial for alternative timezone setting.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 48 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 42 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 37.5 mm
• Maximum length: 23 cm (9”)
• Minimum length: 17 cm (6.7”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 70 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)