Wooden Watch WeWood - Date Army
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Meet Date, one of our most versatile watches. Crafted using only the finest woods, the Date can take you from hiking the trails to making your dinner reservation on time. All of our watches are hypoallergenic and packaged using recycled materials.
VERAWOOD (Army) Scientific name: Bulnesia Sarmientoi. Verawood is a tree native to South America used in pharmaceutical preparations of herbal teas, but it’s also used for tool handles, bearings, bushings and boatbuilding. Verawood color can range from a pale yellowish olive, to a deeper forest green or dark brown to almost black. The color tends to darken with age, especially upon exposure to light.
• Premium Miyota 2036
•Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 42 mm, Thickness: 11 mm, Length: 52 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 3 on each side
• Link width: 25.5 mm
• Maximum length: 21.5 cm (8 1/2”)
• Minimum length: 15.5 cm (6”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and ompletely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 45 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)