Wooden Watch WeWood - Criss Army
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Criss is a lightweight, uncomplicated timepiece. It features metallic hands, crown, bezel, and roman indices with a light woodgrain face. A classic rounded case and comfortable fit make it a perfect accessory.
VERAWOOD (Army) Scientific name: Bulnesia Sarmientoi. Verawood is a tree native to South America used in pharmaceutical preparations of herbal teas, but it’s also used for tool handles, bearings, bushings and boatbuilding. Verawood color can range from a pale yellowish olive, to a deeper forest green or dark brown to almost black. The color tends to darken with age, especially upon exposure to light.
• Premium Miyota 2035
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 31 mm, Thickness: 10 mm, Length: 42 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 17 mm
• Maximum length: 20 cm (8”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)