Wooden watch WeWood - Alpha Nature Tree Nut
YOU BUY A WATCH, WE PLANT A TREE
Alpha commands attention with a bold case featuring scratch-proof glass, easy to read indices, and a new date aperture all set into a strong wooden face. Alpha is as practical as it is fashionable.
WALNUT (Nut) Scientific name: Juglans Regia. Walnut comes from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, it’s the source of what are the most common form of edible walnuts for human consuption. Its most common uses are for furniture, cabinetry, interior paneling, veneer and turned items.
• Premium Miyota 2315
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and ompletely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
Warranty 2 years
(price includes Swiss VAT) - (TVA incluse)