Sell With Us
House of Shops is an online department store selling products from the finest independent retailers in Switzerland.
How to Register
To apply to sell with us, simply click on the "register" button on this link: http://house-of-shops.marketplaceadmin.com/reseller_admin/
(also found under the "Store Owners Log-in/Registration" heading at the bottom of the Home Page) and fill in your details. We will then review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
When considering your application we look carefully at your products (we only sell products from the very best independent retailers in Switzerland), your photos and the quality of your existing website and/or Facebook/Instagram page (where applicable) and the style and spirit of your business.
We also ask you to allow us to create a Store Profile which gives you a chance to explain a bit about your business, as well as a few administrative details such as your contact details (address, email and phone number).
Please note that when you decide to sell goods and/or services the resulting legal contract is between you and that Buyer and such contract shall comprise of these Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
We are not responsible in any way for, listings provided by the Seller and at no time do we possess any items offered for sale by Sellers through the Site.
• The validity period for experience vouchers is determined by each seller. This policy should be noted in the product description box.
• Vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date.
• Please check with the vendor (and/or on your voucher) for days of validity - e.g. Monday - Friday only.
• Experiences need to be booked in advance subject to the availability of the vendor. Once you have received your voucher(s), please contact them directly to book.
• You will need to bring your voucher with you and exchange it at the Reception on the day of your booking.
• Vouchers do not provide priority access or guarantee entry if a spa of other experience is full.
• Any age restrictions should be stated on the voucher but please check in advance.
• Any possibility of using the voucher for part payment for an experience, upgrading or changing the composition of the voucher etc is entirely between the customer and the vendor
• There are no refunds on vouchers unless otherwise stated by the vendor
• In cases of lost or stolen vouchers, dissatisfaction or booking issues, or any other issues relating to the voucher or the experience itself, the customer must deal directly with the vendor. House of Shops will not be held responsible for any issues relating to the booking and usage of vouchers purchased through our store.
The delivery options for each product are listed on the checkout page. Each product is sent by you directly. Buyers choose their delivery options from the choices below :
Small Envelope (<100g) : CHF 1.-
Large Envelope (101g to 500g) : CHF 2.00
Economy parcel ( <2kg) : CHF 7.-
Priority parcel ( <2kg) : CHF 9.-
You have the option to offer free shipping, please indicate this in you registration form. Otherwise, please inform us if you want to offer free shipping and we will set it up as soon as we can.
Shipping prices are calculated by the weight of the products in the cart at the checkout and the available options will be offered to the buyer.
Each seller is responsible for shipping their own products and sending a confirmation to the customer to let them know that their order has been despatched (this can be done by marking the order as fulfilled on the orders page in the Merchants Portal). Regarding the shipping fees, House of Shops operates a split shipping system which means that when a customer has bought items from more than one seller, we will split the shipping costs evenly between merchants whose products are sold in a given order. For example, with a CHF10 shipping charge, Merchant A and Merchant B would both receive CHF5 for shipping when their products sell. If the customer just buys items from one seller, that seller receives the whole shipping fee.
By becoming Seller, you agree with the Returns and Refunds
policy. It implies that you have to respect at all times and all cases the conditions included in the Returns and Refunds policy.
What are the Costs?
House of Shops takes 15% commission on all sales. The seller’s share is passed on through Paypal and includes the shipping fees where applicable. Please note that PayPal transaction fees will also apply when sales payments are made from House of Shops to each vendor.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request that each Seller adds at least 3 products in the 1st month following their registration.
We also ask that each new vendor keeps the collections up to date as much as possible.
In some cases, House of Shops can make exception.
The more you add, the better your visibility on the Site.
You are free to cancel your membership at any time.
In case of non-compliance with our conditions, we reserve the right to end your membership at anytime without notice.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
What we ask for?
We request that each new joiner shares news of their presence on House of Shops with their social media followers (a picture on Instagram, Facebook etc). We will then re-share your post in addition to the post we make on our own pages to announce you. Don’t forget to tag us :-).
By processing your registration with House of Shops, you agree with the “Sell with us”, “Terms & Conditions”, “Privacy and Data security”, “Returns and Refunds” conditions accessible freely at the bottom of the homepage.